A Randomized Double-blind Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Cinryze (C1 Esterase Inhibitor [Human]) for the Treatment of Acute Antibody-mediated Rejection in Kidney Transplant Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Complement C1 inhibitor protein (Primary)
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shire
- 11 Jan 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Dec 2015 According to a Shire media release, Shire plans to initiate this study in 2016.
- 15 Dec 2015 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Jan 2016 according to a Shire media release.