A Phase 3, Randomized, Vehicle-Controlled, Double-Blind, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of a Once-Daily CLS001 Topical Gel Versus Vehicle Administered for 12 Weeks to Subjects With Papulopustular Rosacea With an Open-Label Safety Extension
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Omiganan (Primary)
- Indications Rosacea
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cutanea Life Sciences
- 11 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 25 Nov 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Oct 2015 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Oct 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.