An Open-Label, Randomised, Multi-Drug, Biomarker-Directed, Multi-Centre, Multi-arm Phase 1b Study in Patients With Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer (MIBC) Who Have Progressed on Prior Treatment (BISCAY).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 4547 (Primary) ; Durvalumab (Primary) ; Olaparib (Primary) ; Vistusertib (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BISCAY
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 09 Dec 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Mar 2019.