A Phase 2 Multicenter, Randomized, Placebo Controlled, Double Blind Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of CC-486 (Oral Azacitidine) in Combination With Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) Versus Pembrolizumab Plus Placebo in Subjects With Previously Treated Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 21 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Jun 2017 to 26 Jan 2018.
- 03 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 30 Jun 2017.
- 28 Jul 2016 According to a Celgene Corporation media release, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.