A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Cannabidiol (GWP42003-P, CBD) as Add-on Therapy in Patients With Tuberous Sclerosis Complex Who Experience Inadequately-controlled Seizures.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cannabidiol (Primary)
- Indications Seizures
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GW Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Oct 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 192 to 210.
- 20 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 20 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Sep 2018.