A Multicenter, Double-Blind Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of V114 Compared to Prevnar 13 in Healthy Pneumococcal Vaccine-Naïve Adults 50 Years of Age or Older
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal-15-valent-vaccine-conjugate (Primary) ; Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate
- Indications Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 03 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Oct 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.