BPX-01 Minocycline 1% Topical Gel for Reduction of Propionibacterium Acnes
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Minocycline (Primary)
- Indications Acne
- Focus First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BioPharmX Corporation
- 26 Jan 2017 According to a BioPharmX Corporation media release, data from this trial will be presented at SPIE Photonics West.
- 22 Aug 2016 Results published in BioPharmX media release.
- 22 Aug 2016 Primary endpoint (Logarithmic Change in Colony Counts of Facial Propionibacterium acnes at four weeks compared to baseline) has been met, as per BioPharmX media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History