An Exploratory Phase 2/3, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Design Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Pharmacodynamics of Dapagliflozin and Dapagliflozin in Combination With Saxagliptin in CKD Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and Albuminuria Treated With ACEi or ARB
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dapagliflozin (Primary) ; Saxagliptin (Primary)
- Indications Proteinuria; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DELIGHT
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 25 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 18 May 2018 to 28 Mar 2018.
- 25 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 18 May 2018 to 28 Mar 2018.
- 25 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.