A phase II trial of ZP 4207 as a multiple-dose use for the correction of mild to moderate hypoglycemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dasiglucagon (Primary)
- Indications Hypoglycaemia; Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Zealand Pharma
- 17 May 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting, as reported in a Zealand Pharma media release.
- 17 May 2017 According to Zealand Pharma media release, results from this trial are expected in this quarter.
- 10 Jun 2016 According to Zealand Pharma media release, company plans to enroll the first patient with type 1 diabetes.