A Phase III Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Immune Globulin Infusion 10% (Human) With Recombinant Human Hyaluronidase (HYQVIA/HyQvia) and Immune Globulin Infusion (Human), 10% (GAMMAGARD LIQUID/KIOVIG) for the Treatment of Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyradiculoneuropathy (CIDP)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Immune globulin (Primary) ; Immune globulin (Primary)
- Indications Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyradiculoneuropathy
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Baxalta; Shire
- 28 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 31 Mar 2022.
- 28 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 31 Mar 2022.
- 06 Jan 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.