A Prospective, Randomised, Controlled, Open-label, Non-inferiority Trial to Compare the Efficacy of Standard of Care Combination Antiretroviral Therapy With a Simplified Dolutegravir Monotherapy in Patients With a Primary HIV-1 Infection Under Suppressive Early Standard of Care Antiretroviral Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dolutegravir (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Feb 2021.
- 09 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 09 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.