Efficacy and Safety of LEO 43204 in the Field Treatment of Actinic Keratosis on Face or Chest Including 12-month Follow-up
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ingenol disoxate (Primary)
- Indications Actinic keratosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors LEO Pharma
- 04 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 12 Jan 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Sep 2015 New trial record