Study on changes in urinary glucose concentrations in Type 2 diabetes patients treated with the selective SGLT2 inhibitor luseogliflozin
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Luseogliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 02 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 30 Nov 2016 to 31 Oct 2017.
- 07 Oct 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan