A Phase III, Randomized, Active Comparator-controlled Clinical Trial to Study the Efficacy and Safety of MK-0653C in Japanese Patients With Hypercholesterolemia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin/ezetimibe (Primary) ; Atorvastatin; Ezetimibe
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 07 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 03 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Oct 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.