A Sequential-Cohort, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multiple Ascending Oral Dose Study of the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of BTA-C585 in Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Enzaplatovir (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms MAD
- Sponsors Biota Pharmaceuticals
- 21 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Feb 2016 According to Biota Pharmaceuticals media release, the company announced top-line safety and pharmacokinetic (PK) data from the Phase 1 trial of BTA585 for the treatment and prevention of RSV infections.
- 26 Feb 2016 Results presented in the Biota Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History