A Single Centre, Single Blind Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Single Doses of Oxytocin (GR121619) Administered Via an Inhaled Route in Healthy Female Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Oxytocin (Primary)
- Indications Postpartum haemorrhage
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 18 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Oct 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Sep 2015 New trial record