Use of 2-octylcyanoacrylate (Dermabond) During Cutaneous Wound Closure With Full-thickness Skin Grafts: a Randomized Split Wound Comparative Effectiveness Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Octylcyanoacrylate (Primary)
- Indications Scars; Wounds
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 02 Dec 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Dec 2016.