A National, Randomized, Open-label Study Comparing Compliance and Evolution of Functional Capacity of Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis Treated With Methotrexate Administered by Auto-injector Versus Administration by Conventional Subcutaneous Injection
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Methotrexate (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Self-i
- 17 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 17 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 17 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Sep 2017.