A phase 2a Proof-Of-Concept Trial Investigating Pulsed Inhaled Nitric Oxide (iNO) To Treat Pulmonary Hypertension Associated With Idiopathic-Pulmonary-Fibrosis (PH-IPF)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nitric oxide (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary hypertension
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- 22 May 2017 According to a Bellerophon Therapeutics media release, new clinical data from this study presented at the American Thoracic Society (ATS) 113th International Conference.
- 22 May 2017 Primary endpoint has been met, according to a Bellerophon Therapeutics media release.
- 22 May 2017 Results from this trial published in a Bellerophon Therapeutics Media Release.