Multicenter, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Double-blind Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of Certolizumab Pegol in Subjects With Active Axial Spondyloarthritis (axSpA) Without X-ray Evidence of Ankylosing Spondylitis (AS) and Objective Signs of Inflammation
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Certolizumab pegol (Primary)
- Indications Spondylarthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms C-axSpAnd
- Sponsors UCB
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Apr 2020.
- 09 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 May 2018.