Assessment of Histopathological Response to Combination Chemotherapy With Oxaliplatin, Irinotecan, Fluorouracil and Bevacizumab in Patients With Peritoneal Metastasis From Colorectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CARCINOSIS
- 18 May 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 50.
- 02 Apr 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Sep 2015 New trial record