A phase I trial of IBIO-CFB03 for treatment of fibrotic diseases
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs IBIO CFB03 (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary fibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 05 Jul 2016 According to an iBio Inc media release, the company has announced that the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted Orphan Drug Designation to iBio-CFB03, for the treatment of systemic sclerosis.
- 23 Sep 2015 New trial record
- 09 Sep 2015 According to an iBio Inc media release, this trial has been funded by a grant from the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI) of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) under its Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) program.