A phase III trial of Roclatan in patients with glaucoma or ocular hypertension
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Latanoprost/netarsudil (Primary)
- Indications Glaucoma; Ocular hypertension
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Mercury 2
- Sponsors Aerie Pharmaceuticals
- 24 May 2017 According to an Aerie Pharmaceuticals media release, based on the successful completion of Mercury 1 and Mercury 2 trials and with successful Mercury 1 12-month safety results, the company anticipates NDA filing for Roclatanin in the first half of 2018.
- 24 May 2017 According to an Aerie Pharmaceuticals media release, Management will host a conference call to discuss these results from this trial.
- 24 May 2017 Primary endpoint has been met. (Intraocular pressure), according to Aerie Pharmaceuticals media release.