A prospective, double-masked, randomized, multicenter, active-controlled, parallel-group, 6-month study assessing the safety and ocular hypotensive efficacy of PG324 Ophthalmic Solution compared to GANFORT® (bimatoprost 0.03%/timolol 0.5%) Ophthalmic Solution in subjects with elevated intraocular pressure
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Latanoprost/netarsudil (Primary)
- Indications Glaucoma; Ocular hypertension
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Mercury 3
- Sponsors Aerie Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Jun 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 07 Mar 2017 According to an Aerie media release, this trial is expected to commence in mid-2017.
- 28 Mar 2016 According to Aerie media release, this trial will facilitate regulatory approval and commercialization in Europe. This trial is expected to commence in the first half of 2017.