A Phase 1/1b First-In-Human, Dose-Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of IPI-549 Monotherapy and in Combination With Nivolumab in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs IPI 549 (Primary) ; Nivolumab
- Indications Breast cancer; Head and neck cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Infinity Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Oct 2017 According to an Infinity Pharmaceuticals media release, updated data from this trial will be presented at the 2017 Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) Annual Meeting.
- 25 Sep 2017 According to an Infinity Pharmaceuticals media release, The combination expansion component will now also add a cohort of patients with triple negative breast cancer (TNBC) who have not been previously exposed to immune checkpoint blockade therapy.
- 03 Aug 2017 According to an Infinity Pharmaceuticals media release, dose escalation evaluating IPI-549 in combination with Opdivo is ongoing, and the company expects to initiate the combination expansion component of the study in the second half of 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History