A Phase 1/1b First-In-Human, Dose-Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of IPI-549 Monotherapy and in Combination With Nivolumab in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs IPI 549 (Primary) ; Nivolumab
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Infinity Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Aug 2017 According to an Infinity Pharmaceuticals media release, dose escalation evaluating IPI-549 in combination with Opdivo is ongoing, and the company expects to initiate the combination expansion component of the study in the second half of 2017.
- 03 Aug 2017 According to an Infinity Pharmaceuticals media release, patient enrollment in the monotherapy dose-escalation component of the study has been completed and the monotherapy expansion component of the study is now open for enrollment and will evaluate the safety and activity of IPI-549 dosed at 60 QD in approximately 25 patients.
- 14 Jun 2017 According to an Infinity Pharmaceuticals media release, results from this trial will be presented at the 2017 Precision: Lung Cancer Conference.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History