A Phase 1/1b First-In-Human, Dose-Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of IPI-549 Monotherapy and in Combination With Nivolumab in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs IPI 549 (Primary) ; Nivolumab
- Indications Breast cancer; Head and neck cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Infinity Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Nov 2017 According to an Infinity Pharmaceuticals media release, company expects to complete the combination dose escalation and initiate the combination expansion cohorts by the end of 2017. two additional cohorts arae adding to the combination expansion component of the study, one in mesothelioma and one in adrenocortical carcinoma.
- 10 Nov 2017 Data from the monotherapy dose-escalation component of this study presented in an Infinity Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
- 10 Nov 2017 According to an Infinity Pharmaceuticals media release, data from the recently completed monotherapy dose-escalation component of this study will be presented at the 2017 Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) Annual Meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History