Phase I Study of T Cells Expressing an Anti-CD19 Chimeric Receptor in Children and Young Adults With B Cell Malignancies
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-CD19 CAR-transduced T cells (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; B cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Beijing Doing Biomedical
- 13 Jan 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jan 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Dec 2015 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Nov 2015 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Nov 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.