A Randomized Open-Label Phase III Study of Single Agent Pembrolizumab Versus Single Agent Chemotherapy Per Physician's Choice for Metastatic Triple Negative Breast Cancer (mTNBC) - (KEYNOTE-119)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Eribulin; Gemcitabine; Vinorelbine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-119
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 22 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 11 Dec 2018.
- 20 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 30 May 2019.
- 20 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Aug 2018.