A Phase I Study of Nivolumab in Combination With Escalating Doses of Plinabulin in Patients With Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary) ; Plinabulin (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 21 Aug 2017 BeyondSpring anticipates initial safety data from this trial to be available in the second half of 2017, according to a company media release.
- 27 Sep 2016 According to a BeyondSpring Pharmaceuticals media release, the first patient in the trial was enrolled on September 7, 2016 at the University of California San Diego Moores Cancer Center, and has completed the first cycle of the combination treatment.
- 27 Sep 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a BeyondSpring Pharmaceuticals media release.