A Randomized, Phase 3, Double-Blind, Crossover Comparison of PRC-063 and Lisdexamfetamine in the Driving Performance of Adults With ADHD
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Methylphenidate (Primary) ; Lisdexamfetamine
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Rhodes Pharmaceuticals
- 17 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 18 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Feb 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Sep 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.