A PROSPECTIVE, NON-INTERVENTIONAL STUDY TO EVALUATE THE CLINICAL EFFECTIVENESS, THE CONSISTENCY OF EVALUATION SCORES, QUALITY OF LIFE, SAFETY AND TOLERABILITY OF TOCILIZUMAB SUBCUTANEOUS IN PATIENTS WITH RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS IN DAILY CLINICAL PRACTICE
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Roche
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 31 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Oct 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Oct 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.