Phase 1b Trial of the Combination of Ibrutinib and Azacitidine for the Treatment of Higher Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes in Previously Treated Patients or in Untreated Patients Unfit for or Who Refuse Intense Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary) ; Azacitidine
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Nov 2019.
- 26 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Nov 2017.