Phase 1b Trial of the Combination of Ibrutinib and Azacitidine for the Treatment of Higher Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes in Previously Treated Patients or in Untreated Patients Unfit for or Who Refuse Intense Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary) ; Azacitidine
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 12 Dec 2017 Results (n=9; data cut off: 1 June 2017) assessing safety and tolerability, presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 11 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2019 to 1 Nov 2020.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated