Non-interventional Study for Documentation of the Therapeutic Efficacy, Use and Tolerance of the Fixed-Dose Combinations (FDC) Duaklir® Genuair® (Aclidinium/Formoterol), Ultibro® Breezhaler® (Glycopyrronium/Indacaterol) and Anoro® (Umeclidinium/Vilanterol) in the Treatment of COPD Under Real Conditions in the Practices of Pneumologists, Internists, and General Practitioners
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aclidinium bromide/formoterol (Primary) ; Glycopyrrolate/indacaterol (Primary) ; Umeclidinium/vilanterol (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DETECT
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 16 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 24 Aug 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 6600 to 3500.
- 23 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.