A Phase 2, Randomized, Parallel-Group, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of CTP-656 With an Open-Label Active Comparator in Patients With Cystic Fibrosis With CFTR Gating Mutations.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ivacaftor deuterated (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Concert Pharmaceuticals; Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 09 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 20 Jan 2017 According to a Concert Pharmaceuticals media release, top-line results from the study are expected by year-end 2017.