A Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group Vehicle Controlled Study To Compare The Efficacy And Safety Of CD5789 50µg/g Cream Versus Vehicle Cream In Subjects With Acne Vulgaris
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Trifarotene (Primary)
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Galderma
- 27 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 19 Jan 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Sep 2015 New trial record