A 52-week, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of QAW039 When Added to Existing Asthma Therapy in Patients With Uncontrolled Severe Asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fevipiprant (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharma A.G.; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 24 May 2017 Trial design presented at the 113th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society
- 24 Sep 2016 The Trial was completed in Iceland.
- 10 Mar 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.