Global Multicenter, Open-label, Randomized, Event-driven, Active-controlled Study Comparing a rivAroxaban-based Antithrombotic Strategy to an antipLatelet-based Strategy After Transcatheter aortIc vaLve rEplacement (TAVR) to Optimize Clinical Outcomes
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rivaroxaban (Primary) ; Aspirin; Clopidogrel
- Indications Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GALILEO
- Sponsors Bayer
- 11 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 30 Nov 2018.
- 11 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 30 Nov 2018.
- 03 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Jul 2018.