A Phase 2, Pilot Study of JKB-122 to Assess Liver Tests (ALT) in Autoimmune Hepatitis (AIH) Patients Who Are Refractory or Intolerant to Current Therapies
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs JKB 122 (Primary)
- Indications Autoimmune hepatitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms JKB-122AIH
- Sponsors TaiwanJ Pharmaceuticals
- 24 Mar 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Nov 2015 According to a TaiwanJ Pharmaceuticals media release, company Gains FDA Approval for Entering Phase 2 Clinical Study on Autoimmune Hepatitis.
- 25 Sep 2015 New trial record