Phase II Study of Shortened-duration Tacrolimus Following Nonmyeloablative Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplant With High-dose Posttransplantation Cyclophosphamide in Malignancies That Are Challenging to Engraft
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tacrolimus (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Essential thrombocythaemia; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myelofibrosis; Paraproteinaemia; Plasma cell leukaemia; Polycythaemia vera; T cell prolymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 Apr 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 120.
- 11 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 11 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Mar 2019.