A Phase 3, Single-dose, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel Group Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Palonosetron 0.25 mg Administered as a 30-minute IV Infusion Compared to Palonosetron 0.25 mg Administered as a 30-second IV Bolus for the Prevention of Chemotherapy-induced Nausea and Vomiting in Cancer Patients Receiving Highly Emetogenic Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Palonosetron (Primary) ; Dexamethasone
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Helsinn
- 23 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 26 Oct 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Sep 2015 New trial record