A Phase III Study Evaluating Two Neoadjuvant Treatments Radiochemotherapy (5 Weeks - 50Gy+Capecitabine) and Radiotherapy (1week - 25Gy) in Patient Over 75 With Locally Advanced Rectal Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary)
- Indications Rectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NACRE
- 06 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2020 to 1 Dec 2020.
- 17 Mar 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Sep 2015 New trial record