Clinical Evaluation of Efficacy at 2 Weeks of Duac Fixed Dose Combination Gel in Treatment of Facial Acne Vulgaris in Japanese Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Benzoyl peroxide/clindamycin (Primary) ; Adapalene; Clindamycin
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 07 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jan 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 350 to 351, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jan 2016 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Feb 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.