The Efficacy and Safety of Initial Triple Versus Initial Dual Oral Combination Therapy in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: A Multi-center, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Phase 3b Study
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Macitentan (Primary) ; Selexipag (Primary) ; Tadalafil (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRITON
- Sponsors Actelion Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Sep 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 144 to 238.
- 08 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 08 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Jun 2019.