A Randomized, Head-to-Head, Single-Blinded Study to Assess Changes in the Immune Profile in Response to Treatment With Subcutaneous Abatacept in Combination With Methotrexate Versus Subcutaneous Adalimumab in Combination With Methotrexate in Adults With Early Rheumatoid Arthritis Who Are Naive to Biologic Disease-Modifying Antirheumatic Drugs
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abatacept (Primary) ; Adalimumab; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 05 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 05 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 May 2018.
- 01 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 May 2017.