A Three Way Crossover, Randomised, Open-Label Study in Healthy Subjects, Designed to Compare the Bioavailability of a KD025 Tablet Formulation Administered in the Fed and Fasted States and to Assess the Relative Bioavailability of a Tablet and Capsule Formulation in the Fed State
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs KD 025 (Primary) ; KD 025 (Primary)
- Indications Autoimmune disorders; Graft-versus-host disease; Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis; Plaque psoriasis; Rheumatoid arthritis; Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Kadmon Corporation
- 13 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Sep 2015 New trial record