A Platform Study Exploring the Safety, Tolerability, Effect on the Tumor Microenvironment, and Efficacy of INCB Combinations in Advanced Solid Tumors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Epacadostat (Primary) ; INCB 50465 (Primary) ; Itacitinib (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 11 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 05 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 05 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.