A Prospective Multicenter Phase III Clinical Evaluation of the Safety and Efficacy of Lumason/SonoVue in Subjects Undergoing Pharmacologic Stress Echocardiography With Dobutamine for the Diagnosis of Coronary Artery Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sulfur hexafluoride (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease
- Focus Diagnostic use; Registrational
- Sponsors Bracco Diagnostics
- 27 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 27 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 22 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.