A Biomarker-Directed Phase 2 Trial of SY-1425, a Selective Retinoic Acid Receptor Alpha Agonist, in Adult Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) or Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tamibarotene (Primary) ; Azacitidine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Biomarker; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Syros Pharmaceuticals
- 21 Jul 2017 According to a Syros Pharmaceuticals media release, the company plans to present initial data from the study in the fall 2017.
- 21 Jul 2017 According to a Syros Pharmaceuticals media release, foundational data from the study were published online in Cancer Discovery, a peer-reviewed journal of the American Association of Cancer Research.
- 21 Jul 2017 Foundational data from the study published in a Syros Pharmaceuticals media release.