A Phase II Study of Pembrolizumab Monotherapy in Third-line Previously Treated Subjects With Advanced/Metastatic Adenocarcinoma or Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Esophagus or Advanced/Metastatic Siewert Type I Adenocarcinoma of the Esophagogastric Junction (KEYNOTE -180)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-180
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 08 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 15 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.